Are you ready? Here are some tips to consider as you prepare:
- Review class name and location with your student (see *ACE at-a-glance list).
- Teachers will remind students of classes and locations.
- The school office will remind students of classes and locations during the first week over the PA system.
- Except for kinders taking Mini Dojo coding, students are not escorted to classes.
- ACE vendors will take roll at the beginning of class.
- Email our ACE chairperson and your instructor if your student will not attend.
- Update daycare of changes to your schedule.
- Review where to go after class, HOME or DAYCARE.
- Be on time when picking up from ACE. Instructors cannot wait for parents.
- Instruct your student to go to the office or daycare when you’re late.
Send questions to our ACE chairperson.
Welcome to Spring ACE 2017!
* ACE at-a-glance list will be updated with room information by February 26.