As we start week 2 of our program we are hoping that you are enjoying your time reading. We’ve heard the book is bringing up great topics and we would like to share some talking points that you can share with your family.
- Is it hard to make friends at a new school?
- Is it harder to make friends if you are from another country or area?
- Who do you eat with at lunch?
- Have you ever invited new kids to sit with you and your friends? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite school lunch?
- How would you handle someone being mean or a bully?
Don’t forget to turn in your certificates and your entries for the lunch tray contest!