Last year’s online auction, silent auction, and live auction Gala raised over $50K for the Sequoia Parents Association – which funded school programs like PE, STEAM Lab, IT/systems upgrades, Field Trips, Outdoor Education, Intervention Teacher. None of this would be possible without the help, donations, volunteering and hard work of all the SPA parents (which includes you). To help bring in the much needed donations we will be starting our Class Donation Competition today!
This year we will have two chances to win:
1. Total number of donations per class
2. Total Value of items donated
Donation Wish List
- Corporate Sponsorship/Advertising for the Gala, or donation match from your employer
- Bottles of Wine (for the Gala event)
- $25 gift cards, unused gift cards (re-gift cards)
- Vacation – Timeshare, vacation home stay, air miles, hotel rewards, points
- Trial memberships – gym, cross-fit, gymnastics, martial arts, camps, adventures, bike camps, tanning, art/wine, sport clinics, rock climbing, skydiving, BASE jumping
- Services – Tax prep, home cleaning, home inspection/upgrade, landscaping, massage, salon,
- Eats – restaurant gift certs, catering, free food coupons,
- Tickets/Outings – Sports, games, WWE, concerts, museums, golf, Formula One, opera, shows, David Copperfield, Gallagher
- Stuff – artwork, bikes, camping, tools, bbq, gift baskets, Pick-Up Trucks, etc.
Please visit the Class Competition page on the SPA page for more information
How do I get my Donation to you?
- Get copies of the Gala Donation Request Letter and Form in the front office or (download from here)
- Get the donation and fill out the online donation form (here).
- Drop it off in the Gala Envelope in the Office
- Contact a Gala Team Member for hand off
Tickets are still available. Be sure to get yours before they are sold out. Tickets can be purchased here or by dropping a check in the Gala Event Envelope in the office.
Questions? Contact Toni Shay