A few tickets for our annual Gala are still available. Be sure to get yours before they are sold out! Gala tickets could make a great holiday gift! Tickets can be purchased here or by dropping a check in the Gala Event Envelope in the school office.
We also need YOUR help gathering donations to make our auction a success! As you’re doing your holiday shopping, please ask businesses for donations of goods, services, or gift certificates, or see if they are interested in becoming a sponsor!
Last year’s online auction, silent auction, and live auction raised over $50K for the Sequoia Parents Association, which funded school programs like PE, the STEAM Lab, IT/systems upgrades, Field Trips, Outdoor Education, and our Intervention Teacher. None of this would be possible without the help, donations, volunteering, and hard work of all the SPA parents (which includes YOU). To help bring in the much-needed donations, we are once again holding our Class Donation Competition!
This year we will have two chances to win:
1. Total number of donations per class
2. Total value of items donated
Donation Wish List (although nothing is too big or to small!)
- Corporate Sponsorship/Advertising for the Gala, or donation match from your employer
- Bottles of Wine (for the Gala event)
- $25+ gift cards, unused gift cards (re-gift cards)
- Vacation – Timeshare, vacation home stay, air miles, hotel rewards/points
- Trial memberships & classes – gym, cross-fit, gymnastics, martial arts, camps, adventures, bike camps, tanning, art/wine, sport clinics, rock climbing, skydiving, BASE jumping
- Services – Tax prep, home cleaning, home inspection/upgrade, landscaping, massage, salon
- Eats – restaurant gift cards, catering, free food coupons
- Tickets/Outings – Sports, games, WWE, concerts, museums, golf, Formula One, opera, movies, David Copperfield, Gallagher
- Cool Stuff – artwork, bikes, camping, tools, bbq, gift baskets, Pick-Up Trucks, etc.
Please visit the Class Competition page on the SPA page for more information
How do I get my Donation to you?
- Get copies of the Gala Donation Request Letter and Form in the front office or (download from here)
- Get the donation and fill out the online donation form (here).
- Drop it off in the Gala Envelope in the Office
- Contact a Gala Team Member for hand off
Questions? Contact Toni Shay