Our STEM fair is Thursday, Feb. 7! We’re exited to see many project board standing tall in the multi-use rooms. We wanted to share a few details to answer questions you may have as we approach event night:
- Students will bring projects to school on the morning of Thursday the 7th.
- While at school, pre-printed board labels will be provided and applied to boards. Teachers and room parents will help for younger grades.
- Family and friends are welcome. Doors open at 6:30!
- Our award ceremony starts at 7:00 with our principal, Trish Kawahara, announcing winners.
- Doors close at 8:00.
- 3-5 projects are to stay at school until the next day, Friday.
- K-2 projects, except Mrs. Joukoff’s class, should be taken home.
- Participation ribbons and certificates will be handed out at school on Friday.
Good luck to all of our young scientists and engineers! This is going to be a great night for students and families.