A quick post to make sure you know what to expect on Thursday…
- Students bring projects to school on Thursday morning.
- Pre-printed labels will be waiting in classrooms for application to project boards. Teachers and room parents will help.
- Students will deliver projects to the MUR at the end of the school day. We will make special accommodations for kinder projects.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm and awards will be announced at 7:00. Our amazing principal, Trish Kawahara, will be announcing winners!
- Doors close at 8:00. K-2 take projects home. 3-5 leave projects in the MUR for student viewing on Friday.
- Special note: Mrs. Joukoff projects will not go home. They are returned to her classroom by volunteers.
- Teachers will hand out participation certificates and ribbons on Friday.
If your student changed his or her project after registering, please make sure we know about it. Our certificates and ribbons will be based on information provide in registration forms.
Use the email confirmation to edit your registration information (see the Edit button at the top left of the message) OR simply submit a new registration. Will use your most recent for printing.
Good luck to all of our Sequoia scientists and engineers! This is going to be fun!