We are just a few days away from our Online Auction starting. Get ready for all the excitement as you bid on classroom treasures, teacher experiences, fantastic products and services, sign-up parties, and more! Please find some helpful information below.
- Click on the Online Auction link: http://spa.schoolauction.net/2019gala. You can do this now to start previewing items; the auction will actually go live at 12pm (noon) on Saturday 2/16.
- Once on the website, register your personal information and credit card. This is how you ensure you will can actually win the items you bid on. Also, if you are attending the Gala, you will save time at check in (and check out) by completing this step now.
- Next, start bidding on anything that appeals to you on the Online Auction. See something that might appeal to a friend or family member? Feel free to forward the link, so that they can participate in our online auction as well! Also look for some amazing classroom treasures, sign-up parties, and Teacher Experiences.
- Be sure to purchase a Reserved Table for you and your friends if you would like to sit together at the event. New this year, the tables seat 8 guests each, and reserved tables are $50 each.
- VIP Tables will be limited, so make sure to buy one early if you don’t want to miss out. VIP Tables will include 2 bottles of wine, a gift for each person at the table, plus express checkout. VIP Tables are $125 each.
- We will have special tables at the Gala for our teachers and staff, and for Kindergarten parents. All other seating will be assigned by the Gala committee (for anyone not part of a Reserved or VIP table).
- Make sure you follow our Gala Page on Facebook. It will contain important information to keep you updated before and after the Gala. We will also post pictures from the event there.
We are looking forward to another successful Online Auction and can’t wait to see many of you at the Gala!