Welcome to Fall 2018 ACE!
Dear Sequoia Families,
ACE classes begin the week of September 10, 2018! Are you ready? Are your kids ready? Here are some helpful reminders as you and your children begin ACE:
- Be sure to review with your kids the name and location of the class for which they are registered.
- Their teacher will receive a roster and will remind your child of their class and location.
- The School Office will announce ACE classes and locations for the first week.
- Your child is NOT escorted to their ACE classes (*except Kindergarten children; pickup is only from daycare).
- Each ACE Instructor will take role each class.
- Please email the ACE Chair & the ACE class instructor if your child is ever going to miss a class.
- Be sure Day Care is aware of your day care needs and any changes to your schedule.
- Review with your child where they should go after class – HOME or DAY CARE.
- Be on time to pick up your child from ACE.
If you have any questions, please email us at SequoiaACE@gmail.com.
Sponsored by SPA (the Sequoia Parents Association), the ACE (After Class Education) program is dedicated to creating opportunities for families to give their children more experiences in the arts, sciences, languages, and physical education. The classes themselves are run by independent contractors who specialize in their field and in working with children. All vendors are required to submit proof of negative TB status and are LiveScan screened.
Fall 2018 registration opens on Thursday, August 23, 2018, and runs through Monday, September 3, 2018.
A late registration fee of $25 will apply as of Saturday, September 1, 2018, thru Monday, September 3, 2018, when registration closes.
Please be aware that no changes or refunds will be made once classes have begun. Changes include adding, canceling, or switching classes.
There will be no late registrations accepted after Monday, September 3, 2018.
Fall 2018 ACE Classes will begin the week of Monday, September 10, 2018.
Spanish and Mandarin are year-long programs and follow the academic school calendar. These classes will be open for registration. To register for the Spanish or Mandarin program, you must go to the IES Languages website, www.IESLanguages.org, as this vendor handles all registrations and payments themselves. As you go through the registration process, be sure to select the appropriate Sequoia class for either Spanish or Mandarin.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about the ACE program, please contact us using our ACE contact form. Please do not call the school office with questions related to the ACE program.
REMEMBER that our ACE classes fill on a first-come, first-served basis. Registering early online is your ticket to getting the classes you want.
Click HERE to visit our online registration page.