ENROLLMENT: Sessions run for approximately 10-12 weeks depending on the class. Spanish classes are year-around, and enrollment is ONLY open from during the August-September registration window.
Please be aware of registration dates and deadlines posted on the main ACE page. A $25 change/late fee will be imposed after the cutoff date. This includes adding a class, canceling a class, or switching to a different class. No changes/refunds will be made once classes have begun.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- The preferred method to register/pay is online to secure your spot.
- If you prefer to pay by check, you may fill out a paper ACE Registration form (located in the school office) with payment included for each child; please write a separate check for each class/child. Use ‘memo line’ on your check to indicate the class name and your child’s name. Remember, all ACE classes are filled first-come, first-served.
For general questions about Sequoia’s ACE program, please contact us at email@example.com.
To ensure the success and continuation of this program, we ask the following:
- Please make sure your child(ren) know(s) the time and place of their enrichment class(es). This is YOUR responsibility!
- Each child’s teacher will receive a roster of students attending ACE classes. At school dismissal, a PA announcement will be made as a reminder. Students will walk directly to their ACE classes, where attendance will be taken.
- ACE volunteers will help take role on the first day of ACE classes and will help locate those students who have forgotten about their class.
- If your child is sick or you have taken them out of school on a day that they are scheduled to attend an ACE class, please email the ACE Chair so that the instructor can be notified.
- Be sure to notify Sequoia Day Care if your child is in an ACE class. This is YOUR responsibility.
- It is very important that students be on their best behavior on the way to and from class.
- Be sure your child knows when and where he/she will be picked up after class.
- Please be prompt when picking up your child(ren) from classes.
- Classes with low enrollment may be cancelled, in which case your payment will be returned.
PLEASE REMIND YOUR CHILD(REN) THAT GOOD BEHAVIOR IS IMPORTANT EVEN IN FUN, AFTER-SCHOOL CLASSES.
- ACE teachers are due the same respect as Sequoia teachers, staff, and parents.
- Teachers’ and students’ belongings should be respected and left alone while in a classroom after school.
- Children with unsafe or distracting behavior may be asked to sit out from class and eventually asked to leave the class if the behavior is not corrected.
- In the case of a student being asked to leave the class, it is at the vendor’s discretion whether to refund the price paid for the remainder of the class.