Important: You MUST bring the pre-printed Student Demographic Information Form, which was mailed to your home of record, with you to AIOD in order to register your child and receive his/her teacher assignment.
Please print your All-In-One Day (AIOD) forms using the links provided here. Complete the required forms and bring them with you to AIOD. We encourage you to complete forms online whenever possible (available via the Forms tab on this webpage). If you complete the online Directory Info and/or Volunteer forms, please advise AIOD staff that you have done so.
If you don’t have access to a printer, a limited number of packets may be available at the school office. Pick them up during office hours in August prior to AIOD, from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
All-In-One Day is Tuesday, August 13, 2019!
– 1 daytime session: 8:30am-12:30pm (must close at 12:30pm; no exceptions)
– 1 evening session: 5:00-7:00pm
REQUIRED for ALL STUDENTS: Student Demographic Information Form (mailed to your address of record from district) ** You MUST bring this pre-printed form for each student with you to AIOD **
2019-20 AIOD Complete Packet ( 42 pages )
…includes these individual files:
- Cover Page
- Welcome Letter to Families
- SPA Back to School Handout
- REQUIRED: Student Medical Information ( 1 form per student )
- REQUIRED: Directory Information Form Link (Online Sequoia Directory Form)
- Suggested Contribution Levels
- Sequoia Contribution/Gala/Yearbook Form ( please bring 2 copies: 1 for SPA & 1 as your receipt )
- Sequoia Evergreen Program ( for total donations over $500; complete 1 form per family, if desired )
- 2019-20 SPA Committee Chairpersons
- Online Volunteer Form ( ~ OR ~ complete the paper form )
- Sequoia Bell Schedule ( updated from last year )
- Classroom Supply Lists
- Student Emergency Kits Flyer & Order Form
- Individual Student Emergency Kits List
- After Class Education (ACE) Flyer
- Welcome Back Jamboree Flyer ( September 6, 2019 )
- 2020 “Roaring ’20s” Gala Flyer ( February 29, 2020 )
- Outdoor Education Flyer
- Box Tops Flyer
- Day Care Flyer
- Cafeteria Info and Application for Free or Reduced-Price Meals
- MDUSD Extra Forms ( volunteer fingerprinting, student transport, etc. )
- Sequoia Parking Lot Procedures
- MDUSD Academic Year Calendar
Once all of your paperwork is turned in at AIOD and you have completed checkout, you will receive your child(ren)’s teacher/room assignment(s) from office staff. NEW THIS YEAR, you will also receive instructions for setting up or adding students to your HomeLink account (more info here).
The first day of school is Thursday, August 15th.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer pre-packaged school supply kits this year. There were a number of issues with our vendor last year, as well as a number of complaints from parents about the cost of the kits and the quality of the items included. Updated supply lists are included in the AIOD paperwork above; happy shopping!
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT EMERGENCY KITS
Every Sequoia classroom will contain individual student emergency kits for each child. In case of an emergency that keeps children at school beyond normal hours, each child will have individual supplies ready for them. Because of the broad spectrum of food sensitivities and allergies as well as the potential stress that can come with such an event, we are asking that you provide a personalized kit for each of your children.
SPA will be selling pre-packed emergency kits as a fundraiser for Outdoor Ed. Please see the flyer in your AIOD packet for more details, and purchase at AIOD or online afterwards.