Important Update: You MUST bring the pre-printed Student Demographic Information Form, which was mailed to your home of record, with you to AIOD in order to register your child and receive his/her teacher assignment.
Please print your All-In-One Day (AIOD) forms using the links provided here. Complete required forms and bring them with you to AIOD. If you completed the online directory form, please advise AIOD staff you have done so.
If you don't have access to a printer, a limited number of packets will be available at the office. Pick them up during office hours in August prior to AIOD, from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
All-In-One Day is Thursday, August 17th!
Two sessions: 8-11am and 12:30-2:30pm (closed 11am-12:30pm; no exceptions)
2017-18 AIOD Complete Packet ( xx pages )
…includes these individual files:
- WELCOME LETTER TO FAMILIES
- REQUIRED for Kindergarteners & New Students (or if you have changes from last year):Emergency Contact Form ( 2 pages, 1 form per student )
- REQUIRED for ALL STUDENTS:Student Demographic Information Form (mailed to your address of record from district)
** You MUST bring this pre-printed form with you to AIOD **
- REQUIRED:Student Medical Information ( 2 pages, 1 form per student )
- REQUIRED: Sequoia Directory Information ( ~ OR ~ complete the online form )
- Suggested Contribution Levels
- Sequoia Contribution/Yearbook Form ( please bring 2 copies: 1 for SPA & 1 as your receipt )
- Sequoia Evergreen Program ( complete 1 form per family, if desired )
- Volunteer Form ( complete 1 form per parent )
- 2017-18 SPA Chairpersons
- ACE Flyer - After Class Education
- Classroom Supply List
- "Emerald & Gold Ball" flyer
- Box Tops flyer
- Day Care flyer
- Welcome Back Jamboree ( September 15th )
- Cafeteria Application
- MDUSD Extra Forms ( volunteer fingerprinting, student transport, etc. )
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 22nd.
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT EMERGENCY KITS
Every Sequoia classroom will contain individual student emergency kits for each child. In case of emergency that keeps children at school beyond normal hours, each child will have individual supplies ready for them. Because of the broad spectrum of food sensitivities and allergies as well as the potential stress that can come with such an event, we are asking that you provide a personalized kit for each of your children. Click the link below to see the list: