Important: You MUST bring the pre-printed Student Demographic Information Form, which was mailed to your home of record, with you to AIOD in order to register your child and receive his/her teacher assignment.
Please print your All-In-One Day (AIOD) forms using the links provided here. Complete the required forms and bring them with you to AIOD. We encourage you to complete forms online whenever possible. If you complete the online directory form, please advise AIOD staff that you have done so.
If you don’t have access to a printer, a limited number of packets may be available at the school office. Pick them up during office hours in August prior to AIOD, from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
All-In-One Day is Tuesday, August 14th!
– 1 daytime session: 8:00am-12:00pm (must close at 12pm; no exceptions)
– 1 evening session: 5:00-7:00pm
2018-19 AIOD Complete Packet ( 42 pages )
…includes these individual files:
- WELCOME LETTER TO FAMILIES
- Back to School Handout
- REQUIRED for ALL STUDENTS: Student Demographic Information Form (mailed to your address of record from district) ** You MUST bring this pre-printed form for each student with you to AIOD **
- REQUIRED: Student Medical Information ( 2 pages, 1 form per student )
- REQUIRED: Online Sequoia Directory Form ( ~ OR ~ complete the paper form )
- Suggested Contribution Levels
- Sequoia Contribution/Gala/Yearbook Form ( please bring 2 copies: 1 for SPA & 1 as your receipt )
- Sequoia Evergreen Program ( complete 1 form per family, if desired )
- 2018-19 SPA Chairpersons
- Online Volunteer Form ( ~ OR ~ complete the paper form )
- NEW Bell Schedule
- Classroom Supply List
- Individual Student Emergency Kits List
- Student Emergency Kits Flyer
- ACE Flyer – After Class Education
- Welcome Back Jamboree ( September 7, 2018 )
- 2019 Kentucky Derby Gala Flyer ( March 2, 2019)
- Outdoor Education Flyer
- Box Tops Flyer
- Day Care Flyer
- Cafeteria Application for Free or Reduced-Price Meals
- MDUSD Extra Forms ( volunteer fingerprinting, student transport, etc. )
- Sequoia Parking Lot Procedures
The first day of school is Thursday, August 16th.
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT EMERGENCY KITS
Every Sequoia classroom will contain individual student emergency kits for each child. In case of an emergency that keeps children at school beyond normal hours, each child will have individual supplies ready for them. Because of the broad spectrum of food sensitivities and allergies as well as the potential stress that can come with such an event, we are asking that you provide a personalized kit for each of your children.
SPA will be selling pre-packed emergency kits. See flyer in your AIOD packet for more details, and purchase at AIOD or online afterwards. Click the link below to see the list of items to include if you want to build your own kit: