Gala Donation Class Competition
Last year’s online auction, silent auction, and live auction Gala raised over $50K for the Sequoia Parents Association – which funded school programs like PE, STEAM Lab, IT/systems upgrades, Field Trips, Outdoor Education, Intervention Teacher. None of this would be possible without the help, donations, volunteering and hard work of all the SPA parents (which includes you).
The winning class will get a pizza, ice cream, outdoor fun/games party – and their Gala-attending parents will get a free drink ticket
The class competition will help motivate SPA families to get involved and help contribute to the financial strength of Sequoia Elementary.
- Get copies of the Gala Donation Request Letter and Form in the front office or (download from here)
- Learn the Donation Wish List below
- Visit your local businesses and those at which you shop frequently
- Get the donation and optionally, you can fill out the online donation form (here). If not, someone from the gala donation committee will enter it in.
- Drop it at one of our donation stations, or leave at your child’s classroom (marked with your name – so we can log it)
The Class Competition will be scored based on total value of all class donations.
Which: (Donation Wish List)
- Corporate Sponsorship/Advertising for the Gala, or donation match from your employer
- Bottles of Wine (for the Gala event)
- $25 gift cards, unused gift cards (re-gift cards)
- Vacation – Timeshare, vacation home stay, air miles, hotel rewards, points
- Trial memberships – gym, cross-fit, gymnastics, martial arts, camps, adventures, bike camps, tanning, art/wine, sport clinics, rock climbing, skydiving, BASE jumping
- Services – Tax prep, home cleaning, home inspection/upgrade, landscaping, massage, salon,
- Eats – restaurant gift certs, catering, free food coupons,
- Tickets/Outings – Sports, games, WWE, concerts, museums, golf, Formula One, opera, shows, David Copperfield, Gallagher
- Stuff – artwork, bikes, camping, tools, bbq, gift baskets, Pick-Up Trucks, etc
Questions, or to arrange donation pick-up, Contact Donations Coordinator – Darrin