The Online Auction is LIVE! https://spa.schoolauction.net/2018gala
March 2-11, 2018
We are excited to have many wonderful items available for you to bid on! A few things to know as you get started:
- The online auction is open to anyone, so please invite your friends, family, neighbors, etc. to participate in this great event. There are lots of different items available!
- Due to the enormity of this incredible auction, new items will be added every few days. Keep checking back in to make sure you see everything that is available.
- While the online auction is open to everyone, all items must be picked up in Pleasant Hill. There will be an additional fee for shipping.
Follow these instructions to build your account and start bidding:
- Go to our new online auction site and click the Login or Sign Up links at the top right of the page.
- Follow prompts to login or sign up and then return to the main page and click the Catalog link to see available items and begin bidding.
- Bookmark our site (or save this note) so you can easily return to check your bid status or bid on new items!
If you have questions or are having difficulty getting started, please email email@example.com.
Happy Bidding! Let’s set a fundraising record this year!
What is the Online Auction, anyway?
So glad you asked! Though typically held in the Spring in conjunction with our annual Gala (which includes both Live & Silent Auctions), the Online Auction is basically a separate event. It allows EVERYONE in the Sequoia Community, even those who cannot attend the Gala, to participate in fundraising for all of the amazing programs the school offers, as well as the chance to bid on some truly unique items, like our Classroom Treasures and super-special Teacher Experiences. It also gives people outside the immediate community (like grandparents, friends, co-workers, etc.) the opportunity to bid on items that might be of interest to them and support Sequoia at the same time!
The Online Auction link will go live on March 2nd; from this Online Auction web page, you will be directed to the auction site to either log in or create a new account. Then you can browse all the items available, place your bids, and monitor the auction. Bidding will close on March 11th, and then items will be “awarded” to the highest bidder and distributed at school after the Gala (the week of March 19th).
So get your “bidding fingers” ready, and remember to share the link to this page with your family and friends so they can check out all the great stuff available in our Online Auction! If you have any questions, please just ask firstname.lastname@example.org!