The purpose of the Sequoia Parents Association (SPA) Business Giveback Program is to further build our Sequoia community by making families aware of businesses and promotions available in the local area and to help raise funds for SPA. SPA partners with businesses that make specific financial contributions to SPA based on new or increased business with Sequoia Elementary customers and/or that offer a discount or incentive directly to Sequoia Elementary customers.
Note: inclusion in the SPA Business Giveback Program and/or a listing on this website does NOT constitute endorsement of any particular business by SPA or its members. No warranties, express or implied, are made as to the quality of any work, service, and/or product provided by these businesses.
“Organizing homes, offices, moves & memorabilia for over 20 years, Certified Professional Organizer, Connie Anderson helps you create a clutter-free, clean & calm space. Specializing in busy families and their aging parents.”
SPA Parent Connie Anderson – Owner
Discount/Giveback Offers: 10% back to SPA on any and each package purchased.
- $50 to SPA for solar assessment appointment
- $500 to SPA for going solar – $1000 to SPA for every SPA Board Member who goes solar
- $1000 to SPA for every 4th family who goes solar
- $50 to SPA for installation of a Whole House Fan
- $50 to SPA for Home Electrical Upgrade ($1000+)
- Free NEMA EV outlet rated at 50A/240V (Tesla ready) installed with solar
Wine concierge services for “all things wine” – private wine tastings, recommendations, gifts, wine club, special events, corporate gifting, custom labels, and more!
SPA Parent Derek Mims – Founding Ambassador, and VP of SPA
Discount/Giveback Offers: 15% of all sales donated back to SPA; discounts for wine club members.
“inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live.”
SPA Parent Natalia Bello – Director
Discount/Giveback Offers: 20% of All Sales back to SPA
Divestry deals in Jute crafts such as fashion, and shopping bags and various accessories such as coasters, plant pot holders, key chains, and decorative items. Jute is a natural, bio-degradable fiber known for its strength, and durability. Its golden color gives it a look of spun silk. Jute finds its use in a variety of things such as burlap sacks, reusable shopping totes to fancy clothing and fashion accessories. Divestry sustainably sources the items from hardworking artisans in suburban areas of Eastern India and shares a part of its profit with the artisan community to help uplift their economic status.
SPA Parent Alokenanda Lahiri – Owner
Discount/Giveback Offers: For jute items, 5% of every sale will be donated to SPA.
A discount of 10% will be given on all jute products until December 31, 2017. Please mention “Sequoia” during billing.
SPA Parent Dan Franke – Manager
Discount/Giveback Offers: Pending…
Stellalala Photography specializes in Family and Children Photography. I work digitally and with natural lighting. My sessions are mainly outdoors.
SPA Parent Stella Winterbourne – Owner
Discount/Giveback Offers: 5% of every session from customers of the Sequoia Family to
SPA. This also includes gift certificates. Customers of the Sequoia Family will also receive a 10% discount of my 2017-18 pricing.
SPA Parent Michelle Balistreri – Owner
Discount/Giveback Offers: Pending …
Requirements for Business participation:
- Business must be owned or operated by a Sequoia Elementary parent, or must employ a Sequoia Elementary parent.
- Business must commit to a specific financial contribution to SPA based on new or increased business with Sequoia Elementary customers and/or offer a discount or incentive directly to Sequoia Elementary customers.
- Business must submit a written proposal to SPA for consideration and approval.
- SPA reserves the right to deny participation in the program to any specific business, at the sole discretion of the SPA Board.
- SPA will review and update the list of participating businesses annually.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or to submit a proposal for consideration.