The purpose of the Sequoia Parents Association (SPA) Business Giveback Program is to further build our Sequoia community by making members aware of businesses and promotions available in the local area and to raise funds for SPA. SPA partners with businesses that make specific financial contributions to SPA based on new or increased business with Sequoia Elementary customers and/or that offer a discount or incentive directly to Sequoia Elementary customers.
Note: inclusion in the SPA Business Giveback Program and/or a listing on this website does NOT constitute endorsement of any particular business by SPA or its members. No warranties, express or implied, are made as to the quality of any work, service, and/or product provided by these businesses.
Requirements for Business participation:
- Business must be owned or operated by a Sequoia Elementary parent, or must employ a Sequoia Elementary parent.
- Business must commit to a specific financial contribution to SPA based on new or increased business with Sequoia Elementary customers and/or offer a discount or incentive directly to Sequoia Elementary customers.
- Business must submit a written proposal to SPA for consideration and approval.
- SPA reserves the right to deny participation in the program to any specific business, at the sole discretion of the SPA Board.
- SPA will review and update the list of participating businesses annually.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to submit a proposal for consideration.